How To Tips & Tricks
Here are some useful keyboard shortcuts.
|Align Left||CTRL+L (CMD+L)|
|Align Center||CTRL+E (CMD+E)|
|Align Right||CTRL+R (CMD+R)|
|Select All||CTRL+A (CMD+A)|
Internet SearchingConducting searches on the internet can sometimes be a difficult task, but with the right tips, this task can become easier.
If you are looking for something specific on the internet, use quotes around your search terms.
If you do not want certain words in your search results, place a minus sign (-) before the words that you do not want to end up in your search results.
- If you want your results to contain multiple terms, put the word "OR" between the different search terms. For example, if you wanted to search for cats, but have dogs included in the results, enter "cats OR dogs" in the search box.
Attaching a Folder to an Email
When emailing multiple files, it can be tedious to attach each file one at a time. Instead of attaching individual files, it can be easier to email all the files in a folder.
- Put the files you want to email into a folder. Make sure that the only things in the folder are things you want to send.
- Right-click the folder, choose "Send To," and then "Compressed (Zipped) Folder." A zipped version of the folder will be created in the same area as the original.
- Go to your email account and create a new email.
- Click the "Attach Button" and choose the compressed folder (.zip) you just created.
- Send the email.
Saving Documents in Newer Versions of MSWord to be Used with Older Versions
Click on the images below to view the corresponding tutorials for each program.
By Chris DeMolles Adv. Web Design Per. 6