April 25, 2013
To the East Bridgewater School Community,Last night at the Annual School Budget Hearing the members of the East Bridgewater School Committee voted unanimously to certify a school budget of $17,124,719 for the 2013-2014 school year. This budget includes an increase over the current year’s school budget of $760,826. In order for this budget to be implemented next year, it must be voted on and approved by the citizens of the town at the June 3, 2013 Annual Town Meeting.
The links below will provide you with all of the information referred to during last night’s budget hearing. These links can also be found on the school district website (www.ebps.net). If you have any questions about the school budget, or would like to see any information that is not found on the links below, please contact me at 508-378-5956.Sincerely,
Susan T. Cote, Ed.D.
- April 24, 3012 FY14 School Budget Hearing slide presentations: http://goo.gl/sfqCS
- An itemized list of all FY 14 Pupil Personnel staffing needs (required due to mandates): http://goo.gl/9Vqz1
- An itemized list of all FY 14 Pupil Personnel expense needs (required due to mandates): http://goo.gl/Zg6ZU
- The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education’s district per pupil expenditure comparison document (summary file): http://finance1.doe.mass.edu/chapter70/compliance.html
- A Department of Elementary and Secondary Education summary chart displaying average class for each school district (click once on blue “class size” column to put districts in order from lowest to highest class size): http://profiles.doe.mass.edu/state_report/classsizebygenderpopulation.aspx
- A Department of Elementary and Secondary Education summary chart showing foundation enrollment, foundation budget, Chapter 70 aid, and required local contributions for each school district: http://finance1.doe.mass.edu/chapter70/chapter_13.html